Wednesday, April 22, 2009




Just finished watching this on youtube. I give 10 fingers and toenails (plus my nenek's fingers and toenails coz she is next to me now, sleeping peacefully..) up up up for this movie. Wah, I end up with water streaming down my cheeks and mouth. I cant breathe easy due to my hidong tersumbat. My tissue box left half, my bed full of tissue papers. Heehee. I love it la. I wana burn this for boyfriend, let him watch it and I wana see him cry! I wana be like Jani. My boyfriend is like Rajit. But my boyfriend dont take drugs, and he is not a theif, but how I wished we can steal things like that in Singapore.. My boyfriend also already got a stable (insyallah) job and we are in a restu relationship. I wana live with him, just like rajit and jani. But they kawin already, but why like so young like that eh? I love Jani. I reali wana be like her. So strong, and she sacrifice alott just for the name of love. I wana be like Jani. But, I know I wont, just because my name is Ilyani. :D




Haha. I dont know what Im talking here. Tomorrow school starts at 2pm and end at 4pm. Macam selalu untuk selamanyaaa, aku dan sikap malas ku suda bermula. Tapi tidak mengapa, Im going to school despite of me sleeping at almost 4am today. Oh well , I hope my mascara will do some magic show to my eyes tomorrow cz I bet they are sooo goina be swollen, thanks to Rajit and Jani. Haha, aku memang hobby salahkan orang. :D


I recommend this movie. Thanks to those blogger who blogged about this movie. Im so the cepat influenced.
*tersengeh* ^_^v

& to that special someone.
i hope u will read this.
"What is Love?"
those who dont like it, call it responsibility.
those who play with it, call it a game.
those who dont have it, call it a dream.
those who understand it, call it destiny.
and me?
i call it you.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...