My home scanner rosak, so I took this pictures using my beloved N95. Ok what. Still can see my eyes and nose and mouth. Hehe. So I went to take the pictures ytd, with dear Saifudin, who send me. We swift there. Oh ya, before collecting the pictures, we went to have lunch at far east dahlia's cafe. After collecting the gambar2, we go bugis-ing and walk here walk there. Luckily I buta kan my mate. So I never buy anything there lor. Bukan senang nak gi Bugis and I bring home, NOTHING. I must really control my money. Starting from today, my atm card will be kept at home and I'll only bring the neccessary amount of monehh. Cik Saifudin's birthday coming ley, must be extra rich by May, please please I hope money can come to me like magnet rightt now. & then after bugis-ing we went to BB Air Pasang to eat seafood!! Wah, makan besar semalam kite. Baru makan, den makan again. Now I really semangatt. Tak caye, nanti aku post kan perot aku yang macam dugong ni skg.
I still have the voucher. Come people. Come make an appoinment with Grandeur Fai today. Naddya dearest, pls email me by when u nak ok? U can bring along your friends. I think maximum is 6 for a group photoshoot :) Janna, u want it too right? Msg me when u want it too okie .. Cepat cepat sape cepat dia dapat. Hehe. Da macam lelong raksaksa aku ni.
p.s Nina sayang, if u wan the pictures, tell me okay! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment