I don't know what happened to me today. I am so emotional. I fall asleep at 7pm just now. And I only woke up at 10pm. I called him. The way we talked kinda different. Oh I knw, because me with my just wake up voice and him with his sleepyvoice. So like manja abit like that :(
I dont know why aku macam miss die semacam gitu bile tertido. Tktau seh everytime miss redblood come, mesti aku gembeng semacam. Benci seh. He's sleepy, so we only gotta talk for arn 5mins. Pathetic right? Den when he say "u, can i sleep now?" I kinda sedih dengan secara mendadak. Den I cry on the phone. :(
Haiz. In times like this, I hope I have license. How I wished... I can fetch him from work and send him home, macam step macho like thatt laa. Like how he always did to me. Sigh. Sigh. Cant wait for tomorrow. Im dying to hear his sleepy voice again. I hope tmr we can meet.
Aku really ♥ kau saifudinku. :(

0 comments:
Post a Comment