Im in love, and I dont want this to ever end.
.
.
Working at tampines for today and yesterday.
My first ever long trip alone ytd.
He couldnt send me ytd cz smth happend.
Haizz.
Go jual suda ur Mr.Rxz tu b.
Wad for seh ade 2 moto.
But 8.5 out of 10 times u go out with me, kite naek car.
:(
He loves wasting money on tak penting item u noe.
Geram tau mak! Macam nak lelong je rxz die skg kat e-bay.
Eh, boleh gitu?
My first ever long trip alone ytd.
He couldnt send me ytd cz smth happend.
Haizz.
Go jual suda ur Mr.Rxz tu b.
Wad for seh ade 2 moto.
But 8.5 out of 10 times u go out with me, kite naek car.
:(
He loves wasting money on tak penting item u noe.
Geram tau mak! Macam nak lelong je rxz die skg kat e-bay.
Eh, boleh gitu?
.
.
.
Today celebrating Amin's 19th.
Whoa.! Like veeery the advance eh.
Whoa.! Like veeery the advance eh.
.
.
Since he kena go field camp from 19-25 April.
Aww, so sad. His first bdae without family members arn him. :(
If I were him, I bring lighter and candle.
On the night of my birthday,
I will tanam the candle half on the ground of "ulu tekong island"
and sing a birthday song for myself.
Haha. Thhaaaat desperate.
Aww, so sad. His first bdae without family members arn him. :(
If I were him, I bring lighter and candle.
On the night of my birthday,
I will tanam the candle half on the ground of "ulu tekong island"
and sing a birthday song for myself.
Haha. Thhaaaat desperate.
.
.
.
My maternal granma is sick.
I miss her so much.
Wana meet her, but mom keep on asking me to wait for her.
Cant understand why Im 20 and I cant go visit my grandma, myself :(
.
.
Im so
- SLEEPY
- HUNGRY
- MASAI
- IN LOVE
- TIRED
- DIZZY
- HUNGRY
- TIRED
- HUNGRY
ALL AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW. HOW? HUNGRY GOT HOW MANY TIME REPEAT?
.
.
Dont know what happened to my appetite. Keep on wanting to eat, only. But I love my weight now. Except the perot part puhleaseeee. I wan like PCD perot can? Anyone wana be my personal trainer? You must be a female eh. Coz im attached. & Saifudin dont like hanky panky stuff lah. Hoho. You must be 21 and above. You must have a sexy toned bodehhh. & you must look like Britney Spears or Agnes Monica. You can sing and the most important part is thatt you can make me look like you. Hahaha.

0 comments:
Post a Comment