Friday, July 10, 2009

10th Again!


I feel terribly upset with myself because eversince me and epul were together, I never missed more than 5mins of wishing him monthsary which was supposed to be our inside promised (aka sendiri mau ingat promise) since 100207. Every 12am, 10th of each months, we will be waiting for each others special message. *sigh
But today when I woke up from my deep sleep, I received 2 long page of a very sweet message, I cried! Because i totally forgot that its 10th today. I didnt even compose a draft message which I always do. *nangis kat shoulder sendiri


Im sorry Saifudin. :(
Happy 29th.
and...
Happy birthday to Sarahlee & Nurfadhilla too!! :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...