Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Technique memujuk adinda.

I received this MMS once I switch on my phone to online mode. I've been switching it offline since yesterday night. Ape lagi? Gado lor. Hehee. But anak Cik Said itu amat pandai untuk mujok gue. Dia mengantarin gambar si kecik ini pada gue. Adduh. Kangen gitu lo! I know, he purposely send me that MMS so that I will go his house and lepak melepaking with his family sambil tengok menengok baby. But tgh gado seh, pasrah nak bertemu muke. Errm, maybe I can sneak into his house when he's working tomorrow ehk. But tmr I got F1 training which last 10hr siak. Confirms pantat cramp eh. Haha. K da sidetrack. But really lor, I da miss baby Shahzad. :( Not you k saifudin! I dont miss you, at all! Hmph.

K da, itu je aku nak bilang for now. :D Everytime after I merajuk, he will know his own style to pujok. Thats why I love you, altho I dont miss you.


(actually i do miss you. *crying my lungs out)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...