Presenting my love, wahai kerbau tercinta ku. Yang forever sukerr kentot without saying 'excuse me'. Sungguh rude, i tell you!
He is none other than Saifudin anak cik Said,
who is my beloved boyfriend of 2 years, and coming 7 months old.
Aku sayang Kau so much okayy!!
who is my beloved boyfriend of 2 years, and coming 7 months old.
Aku sayang Kau so much okayy!!
So today, we have no plans at all. Tapi wasted kan tk jumpe when he's not working, so we meet at 5pm. With NO PLANS! Hahaa. In the end, we drift to Jurong Point because both of us, macam tkde tempat laen nak makan like that, end up at Pizza Hut JP outlet. We ordered the new pizza meal, and changed our drinks to Ice Lemon Tea. Abeh kau like jakon like that eh Saifudin, first time ke minum Ice lemon tea kat pizza hut ?? :) Tapi kau cute la sayang. Cayang kau la gemok!!


After dinner, we went window shopping. Mentang2 duet da masok, mate merah je aku. Like sume like that I wana grab and go. But I still have 30 more days to survive the money. But I cant stand it with the sales going on at John Little. So I got myself this perfume + bodylotion set, sumpah bau dier sungguh the refreshing!





So that was how I spent my Thursday evening, thanks to this pakcik whom forever suke manje kan aku, sampai aku naek lemak with him. (tk dapat jmpe nanti merajok..hehee) Thank you for being kind and nice to me this week dear. Tmr kau da keje, boring la aku disini. Alek keje sorang again tmr. Neh mind,will force daddy to fetch me up! :P
But I hate you lor Saifudin. Because u know my trick already. Cerita die macam gini. Each and everytime kalau time nak balek nye, he ask me to double check whether I got leave anything behind or not.. he will ask;
"Check ape ade tetinggal tak sume..."
Then I will say...
"Ade.."
Then he will ask..
"Ape?"
Then I will say
"My hati.. "
LOL.
Now dah tak fun lor. Because he knows I will say it. So macam da tak surprise and romantic like that, boringggg~!!
What ever it is, thank you so much for being the best of the best lahhhh yer pakcik sayang. =)
I happy,You happy, Kite happy, kan? :P

0 comments:
Post a Comment