Saturday, July 11, 2009

BROTHER VS BOYFRIEND.

The man above, who is wearing his army uniform, is my brother. He was born 14 months and 12 days after me. We grew up together. He's my childhood enemy, and he is too, my bestfriend. We share almost everything together. Our parents even wore us the same clothes when we were young. I still have those pics. Will upload it if I can find it. People thought we are twins. Our primary school teachers knows we are siblings because of our father's name. Yes, he is none other than Mr Aladdin Lee.

We got scolded together, we pamper each other, we even fought about grabing our parent's attention. &, to be honest, I love him despite all the petty arguements. (I love you too, my dearest Aiman)

We went to the same kindergarten, the same primary school, but different secondary schools and college. After the secondary school days, we kind grew apart, well.. A little bit.

Well, one fine day...
He found a girl, and I, well, found a boy. We were both busy with our own little world. We forgot about each other. During his SHATEC days, I really didnt see him that much. He's busy with his Night Safari life, and me, with work and yes, boyfriend. We only see each other on some family events. Tu pon, not every time.

But soon after he was deployed to serve the nation, I feel the pain. I feel the lost, and I mean it,terribly. Weeks before he left, I cant stop imagining crazy stuffs about army life. I dont wish to lose him, nor Aiman just yet. I cant stop wanting to spend more time with him at home before he go Tekong.

I still remember it very clearly how I felt, when I send him for NS. I was smiling when I bid him goodbye, but I am secretly crying inside. Its very sad to see him alone left with strangers all over singapore, while me + his gf and parents leaving him behind.

I miss him so much after he went for NS. I will send him random SMS when i really cannot stand my emo feeling. I did that yesterday. I dont know why, but I cry when I woke up. I missed him terribly because I didnt get to talk and see him for almost 2 weeks.

I smsed him in the morning "Amin... Aku rindu kau... :( "
I cry when I send that sms, because I am...erm, SHY. I paiseh lor want to tell him I miss him. But I tahan malu only. So I cry. Hehe. No la, actually I really miss him. He's the joker in the house besides Aiman & Baba. *air mate jato alreadi

I am super shock when he reply me 15mins after that..
"Sunday kau keje pe?"
I tell him Yes, and asked him why.
& his reply, sumpah I tell you, melalak kejap aku bile bace.. Tu pasal mate ku soar eyes pagi tadi.
"Kau asek keje je, macam mane nak jumpe..?"
:(

Sedih pe. I admit we really didnt spend time with each other much now.Well, time holiday pon,
dapat bebual/gurau only for 3 days, then after that I sakit mah. So tak counted lor. Then when I baek already, he da masuk camp balek. I really feel sad lor. I dont know lor why Im so the emo right now. :''(

& now, he is sick. His temperature hits 40deg. He was sent home. I am so happy to hear the news while Im having dinner with Saifudin just now after work. Its friday and Amin's home. He was supposed to be booking out tomorrow night and book in Sunday night. At least rindu ku terubat now that he's home.

I must show him how much his sister here loves him. I nvr show my love to my brothers before. Their birthday also I nvr actually buy anything. I only buat kan card. See how bad this sister is. :'(

I love you Amin, and I love you too Ahmad Aimanuddin. So much.

& the picture above is of coz, the star in this blog like that lah. All of you know right. Tak lain dan tak bukan, Saifudin. He is there whenever I missed my brother. I love his shoulder, because die dulu dulu time romantic, ade lah jugak 'offer'.. "I'll be the shoulder for you to lean on" konon konon nye la.

I will tell him to be the replacement of my brother sometimes when I missed him. But its not the same. No two people are the same. Eh, aku tengah membanding kan dua orang eh? Astaughfirullah, mampus aku kalau pakcik din bace. Die pantang if I mendua kan die. Eh, I mean, membanding kan die. Heehee.

*

To sum up everything, I just want to say that I love my brother more than I love my boyfriend, boleh gituk? Ok la, let me re-arrange that sentence.


*

"I love my brothers, but I also love my boyfriend."
erm, or shall I put it this way...
"I love my boyfriend, but I love my brothers abit more.."

ahh, whatever it is. I love them both please. Plus my parent, and everyone who's reading this.

Ok dah,itu aje.

p.s omg,omg,omg.. he is still hot gituk. ape maknenye eh die comment ku kat fb.haha,k
i shouldnt layan him,but i cant help it.please sepak me saifudin.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...