Wednesday, July 08, 2009

One Day After Her 20th.


I am so sad I couldnt give her the pressies on the dot of her 20th. But its ok, I already chop her one day after, which is yesterday. But sadly since its on a weekday, where I have school the next day (but im like ponteng-ing school today! haha) and she have work. So we ended up meeting at our forever tempat bergossip, belakang lot 1. Lol.

I bought for her a flowery dress, and just a simple frame where I compile 4 pics of us. I seriously have no idea on what to get her. I hope she'll love it, like I do. Hehe


The crocodile-skinned box where boyfriend chose for me to give her.
In the box, terletak lah dress itu.

My nenek very ghairah when I told her that in the box there's a dress.

She ask me macam mana boleh muat.
I told her,
"Its magic"
She kept quiet.

When I keep snapping her photo, si birthday girl ni pon sebok2 nak petik
gambar aku. Hehe. Cute kan?!
Eh tunggu, sape yang cute? Haha!


Now I cant wait for our 21st birthday.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...