Tuesday, July 07, 2009

HAPPY 2 YEARS N95!

Its two years now that I'm using N-series phone which totally rock my world. I love my N95. No other hp models can take my attention away. (Actually.. aku belom ade cukop duet untok beli hp baru..haha) I so love you, and since my beloved boyfriend Encik Saifudin gave you to me, on 7th July 2007, I have never hated you in anyway. Only that time when you cant stop dialling 9999999 for god knows how many times. I thought you kena sampuk ok. So now, I wanted to name you. But I dont know nak make you into a female or male. Hahaha. Merepek kan aku? Well, I got nothing to do lor. I dont have any kids and I dont have any new siblings to name to, nor pets since Aiman already chose Hammy for the hamster at home. Haha. I got fishes, but I cant name them because they live under water, they can't hear us you see.

I already bought you a new casing just now at bazaar. Ya la, the original one super ex. I belom kaye lagi lor. So I buy you a ciplak one first ok. Now you're looking sexy and cute with the new black casing. Thanks Achie for accompanying me! :) I wanted to paint the rest of the belen2 peach color to black, but I scared later cacat, so I shall leave it like that je la eh.

Hmmm... Now the name. Shall I name him/her a muslim name or a non-muslim name eh? Wait.. So I have to 'sunat' kan it is it?

I cant decide yet. I will update again once I settled with a name. It shall sound sweet and simple. Any suggestion? Oh yeah, Im sorry I haven't been replying to the tags. I shall do it asap. I promise.
This is a picture of my phone when its just 2 months old.
Taken on 1 sept 07.
See how smooth and berkilat it looks.
Now so karat like that.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...