I just got home a few minutes ago. Today was all about the boyfriend. He took leave today, just for me. Hehehe, I think la. Because he force me to watch Transformers with him! Okla, I tambah tambah only. Actually he never force me lor. He ajak me, which he dont accept NO for the answer. *roll eyes* I'm not a fan of this kind of movie u see. I dont like to watch robot2 kind of movie. I dont like to watch movie which dont consist of cute charming heroes to watch to, or hot chics to salivate to. Anw, Megan Fox dont look like a guy at all can! She's fucking hot siak. Me likeee..
Well, before the movie, we went to KKH to visit Kak Shirin (his sister in law) and Baby Shahzad :) Omg, he is supreme cute to the maximum! And he's very small. Takot seh aku nak dokong die, takot aku ni kasar sangat. But I'm gentle okay bile nampak baby. Cume, macam kene be cautious gile babi punye. Ni bukan anak aku.. hehe. But me and Cik Din tkde nasib, kite sampai, Baby Shahzad baru abes minum shushu, den he sleep!
:( Sedih seh. Tkpe, maybe later Im going to go see him again.. Hehee. :D
Oh yeah, anw.. Lupe nak bilang korang... I told u right, I want Saifudin to be the 3rd person to webcam with me? Well, HE DID!!! lol. Remember the day I brought along my webcam to work?? Hahaha. That same day, he was the one who offered me!! "B, you tak online?" Actually he never call me B, I nak step only. I only call him B. He call me.... erm, jangan muntah please. He call me 'permaisuri' hahahahahah. Kidding la. He call me "Princess" ;p
Ok la ok la, I bedek only. He calls me yani or sayang only sometimes, but kalau sms, ade la kadang2 word princess tu terkuar. He's the first and only guy lor call me that! Tak pernah sey ade jantan brani panggil aku princess. Pasal Im not the princess type of girl. Im a wrestler you see, thats why my hand berketak-ketak. Yeahhh right. Berketak ke hape, tulaaanggg ajer. :D hehehe. Sorry abit merepek. Trying to make myself sound funny :p
So back to the webcam story. We webcam for around 2hours plus. Since I work like not working like that, he entertain me. He make me smile like an idiot. Luckily everytime got customer walk in the shop, I step garuk hidung la, step tundok bawah la.. hehehe. I got printscreen many pics of us webcamming, later I upload k? hahaha. But I scared he marah me seh. Because he da warning me not to put in my blog.. he say he shy. Step shy je si bapok ni.
Hmmm. Kla, I think I better upload the pixies now eh. Later all words, korang tertidur pulak kan.. Hoho. So here goes...
Starting from Sunday's pics k..
I wore this to work. Merepek kan, trying to be creative yang tak menjadi.
The centre in this pic below is the newest to join NM family. Her name is Elaine, she's a Malaysian chinese.

Then pics on MONDAY! [ Starting off with the webcam screenshot! Hahaha. I sedih coz I want to eat KFC but IMM takda KFC. So I loge a complain to my forever-tempat-untuk-mengadu-nasib, Encik saifudin!!! ]



I wore this to work, the latest shirt I bought, with Reena! Self timed kat keje, no life la kate kan..



& last but not least, today (300609) picz, the rest gua sudah upload di fb. I love Baby Shahzad!!

and transformers, aku sungguh tak faham the storyline lor, the only part that make me fresh was looking at how hot Megan Fox is. Not the robots.
Before kuar gi keje, waste time amek gmbr.
REASON OF ME BEING LATE ALWAYS NUMBER 2#
*
*
K done, at last.
Time now is 330am.
I've to wake up at 6 later.
I've to wake up at 6 later.
Chiows.

0 comments:
Post a Comment