Wednesday, July 22, 2009

how i wished im the only child, like 20 years ago. ;P


This is when Im 2 months old. I think. Everytime I looked at this pic, I cry. I dont know why. I feel blessed being the first child to my parent after their 4 years of marriage. They told me many times that I should learn to be appreciative. I love being the only child in the family. I can get all the love and attention for all I care! *tunjok muke kerek



14 months of being the only child is not enough. Ade je orang sebok sebok nak keluar kat dunia ni. Then there was 4 of us. Mama, baba, me & Amin. He was born dark and ugly (mengikut kate ibu bapa ku ok,not cerita rekaan atau nak memburuk-burukkan adek sendiri..lol) But during his toddler years, he's cuter than me. It's not fair. Most of my cousins, uncles and aunties favour him over me because, well, he has a dimple, curly wurly hair, cute smile and he's not action. We went to the same school and all. What i have, he will also have it. Difference in us, only the matter of gender. We got the same love and attention from Mr & Mrs Aladdin. We went to many parts of Malaysia because our dad loves bringing us go holiday since we were kids. I used to hate him, because during his 'zaman gemilang' he loves to maki me. But not now anymore. He's all grown up, and Im really proud to have a brother like him.



Wait! There's more. 7 years later, we found out our mother was pregnant again. I was hoping it'll be a girl because I wanted a friend. But unfortunately, it's a boy, again. & he is none other than, Aiman. I was in primary 1 when he was born and Amin was having his graduation from kindergarten at that point of time. Aiman was born heavy. When he was little, he's cute. Now also still cute *coughs loudly. He's the smartest between me & Amin. He loves animal, and he loves food. Hehe. I love him, altho most of the times I feel like punching his butt with my foot. ;p




Now, altho Im not the only child, Im still very happy. Because Im the only daughter. But that doesnt mean I can get whatever I want. Being the only daughter is one tough thing. You have to do this and that, being perfect in your parent eyes. Mesti pandai masak and jahit and all, gara gara nak dapat 10,1010.10 for hantaran nye pasal. Hahaha. Tkla. Ni part aku sidetrack sikit. This is my happy family. We cry. We laugh. We solve problems. We pray. We eat. Together. One for all. All for one. I love my family. So much.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...