Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Shazad Kena Bully.

You know my boyfriend? He is such a bully when it comes to kids. He love kids as much as I do. I'm shocked (and happy of coz) to see him being so caring and nice to kids. He also loves to bully them at times. I still remember it clearly 2 years ago. I wanted to bring Baby Qisty out to Zoo with him. But after Baby saw him, he showed her this 'monster-evil' look. (He stared at her with his eyes wide open..imagine that!) From then onwards, Baby Qisty called him MONSTER. And she still have this phobia of meeting him or even talk to him on the phone. She only dares to look at his pictures in my room and tell me "Ehwah, ni boyfriend kakak Nol kan.. monster kan..ayoh!".. Haha..

Well, this post isn't bout my niece. But about his nephew. Shazad Iqraam. Saifudin loves sending me MMS of Shazad's picture. Yesterday I receive Shahzad picture with a message "U DAPAT TK MMS TU? NI BUDAK KECIK TGH BERAK.. HAAHAA"

This two pictures Im going to upload is the cutest I've ever received from him. :D Nak tgk tk? .. Ni keje laen dan tk bukan, from pakcik din.









Hehehehe.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...