
Its the 6th of July again. & from what I remember, I started to know its her birthday, when I was in Primary 6! :) 8 years of me wishing her birthday!
I love this girl so much.
Tho Im jealous that many said she looked like Bunga Citra Lestari.
Haha.
:)
She is none other than my dearest girlfriend since I known her in madrasah days..
NURZAFIRAH BTE ZUHURI.
She's 20 today. Welcome to the club, babe!
I started to get to know her when I was in primary 3.
We were in the same primary school, and madrasah.
Then we keep in touch 'gitu-gitu' only because we had our own friends way back then..
But we started to get really close when I was 14 turning to 15.
& tho we're not that close now,
she is the only one I called 'MY BESTFRIEND'
I love this girl so much.
Tho Im jealous that many said she looked like Bunga Citra Lestari.
Haha.
:)
She is none other than my dearest girlfriend since I known her in madrasah days..
NURZAFIRAH BTE ZUHURI.
She's 20 today. Welcome to the club, babe!
I started to get to know her when I was in primary 3.
We were in the same primary school, and madrasah.
Then we keep in touch 'gitu-gitu' only because we had our own friends way back then..
But we started to get really close when I was 14 turning to 15.
& tho we're not that close now,
she is the only one I called 'MY BESTFRIEND'


So here I am, depan computer ini dengan hajat yang sangat besar.. Sambil menaip keyboard ini dengan uniform skolah ku, ingin mengucapkan....
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY NURZAFIRAH ZUHURI!!


STAY SWEET, MANJE, MENJENG(?) HAHA, SEXY AND NAUGHTY ALWAYS!!!


Biarpun umur kite makin tua, but please promise me you wont change your feelings towards me.. okay? SYZ never ever dies in my heart. Fyra will always be the Firah I used to know. The strong and very extremely caring girl. Thank you for being my bestfriend :)


I know she will wish you.
I know she will. I love you Fyra. I love you Sue.
& I love you the rest of my girlfriends. ;)
I know she will. I love you Fyra. I love you Sue.
& I love you the rest of my girlfriends. ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment