Monday, September 08, 2008

Aloha diary.
Im done with my Business Fundamentals exam. I dont think i can manage to pass it with flying colours seh. My english now so teruk i tell u. SO Just now, i decided to borrow an english book at Civics after mugging for accountings with Juliana and Mufida. (:

Its been a really lonnnggg time since i read a book.I lovve reading, but time constrain so mcm da malas gitu nk waste time read books. But now that i have 5 weeks holiday, i think i shall improve back my oh-so-lemahhhh english.

Friends are like bras. I always trust on that. Since i've started my Ite Life.. I've this bunch of lovly girls who always make me smile and happy and laugh evryday in school. Honestly, im really damn happy with my life right now. Except for some time, at some moment in time in the middle of the month, when my period almost come.. but some time i pushed my self to put aside my moodswing.


Hmm. Dad's noisy already. So i better switch off the compy. Ohya. I loveeee this song!!
Kiss Kiss- By Holly valance. Yumyum

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...