So after the last day of school, my mind is set to two words. MONEY and ENJOY. On the friday(12/9/08) i work like usual..end later tho.Since the last customer so cerewet and cannot make up her mind.Glad she bought the dress at last.At least sales aku baek on tt day.Hoho.

Then come Saturday.The Sat we'v all been waiting for!! haha.Its NAD's big sweet seventeen bdae cum Hilmy's Ns post celebration. I work in the morning so that at least money come in, and at the end of the day, two things can be done on a saturday. After work, meet bf to go search for that babygirl of ours a birthday gift. Omg. I hate going for a last minute bdae shopping. My mind went blank and dont know what to get for her. And that unpatient boyfriend of mine just couldnt stop saying
'' cepaat la sikit, da pukul berape da ni.. "
Its so annoying seh.& therefore in the end we just grabbed her a BodyShop Showergel. So pathetic right? Blame him for rushing me. :) Haha. Hope when she mandi, she tink of me. And after that Hilmy will love her more coz she smells of BODYSHOP! haha. Wth.
Met Reena & Gang at woodlands. And we ramai2 naek bus to her place..Omg.Her house so damnn nice nk mampos seh.Mcm nk suro die jual tu ruma..Den me and din buy. Hehe. Serious tk bedek. Every part of her house da macam hotel. Nicely done and renovated and painted and decorated and tert tert yg sewaktu. And Reena's mom was soo a good cook man! The nasi ayam power giler. Boyfriend aku tu sampai bertambah tambah u know makan pade bulan yg mulia ini. And up till now, he cant stop saying.. "eh, mcm mane eh mak reena masak mcm sedapp gitu eh.." Hee. Guess i must go for tuition masak with ur mom lah Kak chipmunk. Eh! I mean kak reena. Hehehe.
After the delicious delicacy..The boys watched soccer.Me and reena prepare for the last minute things to surrprise Nad.Light up the candles and close all the lights in the house and....
"HAPPY BIRRRRR..." sang her the birthday song. Omg. I cant sing that song u know. Dont know why mcm touching gituk. Hehee. Giler kn? But each time i sing for someone or someone sing for me.. I feel like crying. Hahahaah. Merepek seh.

So she potong her strawberry shortcake cake, and after makan cake tu sume then the girls ape lagi?
" Ah huay! .. Ah huay!!... Take picture, take picture.. " - ni script aku hafal k from armydaze. :D


Wah gerek seh.I love talking to them.Gossips and share some stories.I went home earlier than the rest cause da almost 10plus seh by the time. So abg din and me cabbed down to Yishun to take car and send me. Then AMIN my bro called. "eh, din anta kw balek naek ape? Car eh?.. amek aku ah, aku abes kul 11."
SO we amek him like babu gitu kn.Reached home arn 12am. I dont know why eh but everytime kite tumpang kn orang, he tends to drive mcam action gitu. Nk step mane nyer racer seh.. Tk suke aku. Kalau kt kereta cume aku dan die.. drive mcm steady bom pipi je tau. Hmm. Maybe die nk action ah tu. Hhee.
Then on Sunday, which is yestrday.. I work in the morning again. Wahh. My eyes hor, macam baru abes kene boxing oleh Muhammad Ali seh. Benggkak dok. And i feel double sleepy lor. Cause that sat night, tak boleh tido seh! Mcm ade hantu tengah tahan mate aku gitu, irritating. Then pagi tak boleh bukak u know my mate. I forced myself to mandi. After work, boyfriend bagi kejutan. Die msg kate die da sampai luar kedai. Aku actually niat nk balek teros seh coz sudah ngantok semacam. So we walk2 sikit di IMM dan die menghantarku pulang.. Itulah sahaje lah kisah kehidupan ku yang boring ni.
Ckp pasal boring, dalame seh tk maen bowling. Hehee. I cant wait for chalet!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment