Friday, September 12, 2008

Dear diary,
I dont know why but I cant stop being paranoid.
He did nothing wrong,but my itchy fingers just couldnt stop
doing things which are WRONG.
Dont worry diary, this time I kept my promise.
I didnt dialled that 'idiotic-mammal's no,
but i go and check my boyfriends' email.
And to my very shocking and omgomg feeling,
there,
I saw her name.
His previous ex girlfriend EMAILING him!!!
Walaupn its a forward email, im still angry ok.
WTH for she wana email email him siak!
Astaughfirullah hal azim.
Nasib aku berpuase.
Then i right-click her email lah.
I've always eh been wanting to know what she looked like.
baek ke tak orang nyer.
So i go friendster, then to Tagged.
Friendstr tkde, tapi tagged ade.
But donoe which one is her lah. ARGH.

Bf ever told me tt she used to look down on him rabak2,
and dulu time bf cite kn ni sume..
time kite baru kenal2 mah,
So tk jealous! SKG SUDAH CITE LAEN BABE!
Argh.
Wadever it is eh,
Aku tkkn stop untuk menyayangi diri mu syg.
SYG, I SYG U.
I NK ***tuuuut***.
eh eh, mcm BAPOK AMK nye script je.
:)


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...