Hi, Im here to update!
So, the iftar went great. There's no pictures to upload lah.
Tkde photographer nak ambil gmbr!Sume sebok menyekik. Hehe
We buke puase at Al Ameen Changi Outlet.
Everyone in the family was there.
His parent, and 3 siblings plus his going to be sis-in-law.
Abg die danak kahwin in less than a month.
Best nyer. Kahwiiiinnnn. :)
His mom was so funny.
She just learn how to sms.
So ytd the anak-anak all keep on kacau-ing their mother.
Nak pakai short form "kalau" she go spell "kol"
"Kol" tu da laen makne mak.. Eh! I mean, Makcik.. hhe
I cant stop smiling and laughing sia.
The father, a serious one. But bile buat kelaka,
so funny till My Abg Din also ketawe. Hehe.
Agaknye si Din ni ikot bapak die kot. Why sho sherious?
Haha -_-'
Then after makan,the 2 cars go geylang.
Me & Din took bike go there since kereta due2 dah di booked drg.
So aku merempit ke sana.
Tk suke seh naek moto. Pantat sakitt. From Cck - Kembangan dok.
We go rempit2 tengok Geylang dan pulang.
Cause we already plan to go Geylanging next Sat,27th.
So we tahan the nafsu of buying the ayampercik dan dengdeng.
Slrps.
This is something random.
But after the big-fat non-stop hits fight between me and him last month,
we seldom had any arguements this month. Alhamdulillah.
I loved the feelings right now. WE are so understanding and like macam
different sikit gitu.
Maybe because in the holy month kn.. Huhu.
Im starting to miss going to school.Not.
I just miss my goodfriends.The laughing team.
Ohman. Lets meet up soon. Before chalet ok?
I want to buy the Zac Efron shirt. :D
Yay.Tmr meeting up with the gf; Fyra.
I miss her alot. Been months since we last met.
Die pn da laen skg. Da kakak2 working in the bank.
Aku? Haha. Pelan2 kayoh siak. Lagi 2 tahon baru abes ite.
Eh, maths failed.
Lagi 1 and a half year more to go. Sian ah. Si beh sian, ahh!
Kla, gotta go. Tc lovelies!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment