I didnt sleep well. Cus I didnt eat my vitamin C. Haha. Bedek je lah. I sleep like a ..erm..
nk cakap babi, aku anak halal.. hehe. Haiz. I cant stop tossing around, looking at my phone. I poor that boy u know. Puase puase begini pn nk kene training lah haper lah. Da 2 thn seh trainings on a fasting month. He haven't msged me since after sahur tadi. Selalu nyer, time lunch, he'll call or video call me. :( But da 2 straight days, he didnt do it.
I missed him terribly seh.I was crying in the morning when i woke up just now, cause yesterday night, i sent him a goodnight msg using audio-mms. Know what he reply?
"I dpt lah ur mms.Sooo cute! Thks alot dear.I miss you......"
That was the last message i received from him today. "Sooo cute!" was why i cry. He never tell me Im cute before tau. I mean, in a way which will make me macam mentel skjp lah.. Hehe. I dont know why i cried just now. So in order to hide those tears, i pen it down. I log in to my abandoned diary, inside my almari. Eh! It rhymess. Hoho.
I copy back all those Monthsary msgs inside it. Takot seh kalau hp ilang or kena stolen. Aku ibarat macam "berjaga-jaga mcm bai jaga."
Haha.
Ytd, meet up with my gf was a really great one. We buke at CAHAYA Fareastplaza.
tried the butter sotong. Sedap oi! mcm nk gi lagi je.. Tapi, susah lah nk make a decision on wad to eat. Balek,balek everytime go there, mkn mee goreng/kuay teow. So boring right me??? Haiyah. Dont know wat to say.
Then we window shop and carik2 kasot raye. We bot the same heel again! 2nd time lor. :) Haha. The first one we bot this Mondo heels, cantik and menarik, but in the end.. Both only wear like a couple of times cause after wearing, baru prasan.... PUNYELAH TINGGI! 4 inch oi. Everytime i wear kat ruma, mcm nk jato like tht. So, skg kasot tu buat perhiasan di hari lebaran je.
I accompanied her to her block, then dad fetch me from there. I was really happy to see her, after soo soo long. Pictures will be uploaded when I'm in the mood la k?
Yipee. Meeting the Lee's in an hour's time. Kecoh. Our first cousin outing with em boys. Hohoho.
Amin happy! Dapat off mah. Then he even gosok his baju the night before. Wah, kecoh sungguh adek aku ni. :D Sad Aiman couldnt join us. Mama tk bagi lah. Die sampai rumah je da pukul 5.40pm gitu, den hw die how... Tsk Tsk.
I miss that boy so much!
Now I hate Soc Basic Course Training.

0 comments:
Post a Comment