




Saturdays.
I believe Saturdays are for him-days last year.Cause we cant actually spend times on weekdays due to him.ns.him.work.him.ns. Those saturday-believes i tot are over when he got his POP last 2 or 3 months. But today..he got to go again.Dannng!
I am going to be independent, again. Not to rely on him too much for complains. Haiz. I really hate being independent cause i know that my mindset is like already having him. So why not call-him-whenever-i-need-him. Now, i have to control, again.
Last Saturday was great. Its been quite sometime since we spend the whole day together.We were abit different on that day.The environment.The way our eyes meet.The way he talk to me.The way im scared to let go of words which will make us argue.Just those usual ways,arent usual on that Saturday.
I now knw the feeling of love.The truth hurts, but lies can hurt more..
I love him diary, tho sometimes he make me mad. He make me hate hate him.
But at the end of the day diary, only him i cn turn to.
I dont know why these lately, only him that matter most.
N he flood my blog. Haha.
(0.O)'' V

0 comments:
Post a Comment