Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear diary.
Today I feel like I'm dead. But I have so much things in mind to do, so tho Im dead, I did some things. Incredible right!

So today I woke up for Sahur at 4.40am. Tho yesterday I'm dead beat tired like tayar pancit. Dont put alarm pon boleh bangun dengan sendirian berhad. Hmm, this is me. Kalau dah really torn out, tk boleh tido. Now, my eyes macam baru kene tumbok dengan kungfu panda! Hoho, itu bohong namenyer.

Hmm, I planned to do many things today.


  1. Tukar langsuir. Eh I mean, Langsir lah! Hoho. I did, and its really beautiful. Purplish blue. Tk boleh tunjuk sekarang kay! Nanti da tak berseri di hari raye. Nak tengok, datang rumah :p
  2. Then I also planned to make a testing of Meringue. I did. But it doesnt taste as good as the first time I did. Which i substitude the dark chocolate to SNICKERS! :) But this one, aku buat dalam keadaan yg tak menentu. Half-dead. So, faham faham yer. Tak jadi nak tapau kan Cik Abg saye tu. Next week I buat lagi lah.
  3. Then I also planned to have my hair trimmed and coloured diy-style. But this one tak menjadi lah. I scared nanti I menyesal U know diary. My itchy fingers kan suke nah colour2 kan my anak anak rambut ni, sampai rosak seh now. Ishh.

So syukur alhamdulillah, niat ku dah tercapai. Hmm. I think hor, my period is on the way. I dont get it why today I dont miss him, like always. I dont want to call him, or msg him seh today. I hate this feeling. Padehal, semalam kite A Ok seh. Suddenly, its always like this before and when my period comes. Why Oh Why eh ?

Then today, Joan, My girlfriend smsed me. Its been twice now that she asked me when I'm free. She's in Republic Poly now. Same school with most of the others Unitian. AND AFNAN. Well, remember him? He's my ex, the first guy to actually give me flowers. Hmm. K whatever to the histories la. Well, Joan msged me to ask me to buke puase with her, and AFNAN!. What the hell right? Like hello, he's attached. I'm attached. I dont wana create trouble. My relationship is one of a kind. We dont go out with our exes, although there are some one else with us. Haizz. Now, Joan mcm pakse aku gitu. I dont want seh! Its irritating. :( Actually last week she already ask me, and I got work so i reject. & Now she asked me for the 2nd time. And its kind of a pujuk-and-pls-dtg-he-really-wana-see-u kind of sms flooding my inbox. Eeeeyuw! I hate sweettalkermotherfucker seh.


I dont care what happens. My boyfriend is my priority now. But.....Somewhere in me, still mcm nak pergi, ke taknak pergi eh. So how? Haiyai Yai Yai Yai.




Hmm, Lets post some pictures keh.













yes, ini lah Abg S.O.C Ku yg sangat sangat naughty.
:)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...