Wana read more of what games we played? Pls click Sarahlee on the left :) Yesterday was nice, Mama didnt call me tho the time was like past 10pm. Gerek seh. Me & Amin reached home at 1am. Haha. Da lame aku tk pulang lewat. Best rasenyer, tapi daku takot ade momok ikot naek lift seh. Nasib Amin ade. Of all the games we played, my paling tk paham one was the "open-close,open-close-close-close-close, open", sampai skg aku tk paham. Aku act2 paham je smlm. Hehee.
So here's some "stolen pictures" i got from Sarahlee. Chill ye Kak Sarah, tkmo stress stress. Kite sume suke tengok U happy happy. ((:
Us all at Minds Cafe.
Kat tangge. Amin... stop it.
Abg Rudy, goyang Inul nampak.. :D
Our Ez-links to play Mafia.Mine was the black-est seh!
SarahLee, "meowwww!" Nunu, "krook-coocoo"
Mirr, "Moooooo..."
Me, "Kook-cooodle-doo"
Abg Udin, "citcit.."
Amin , "haaaiiiirr"
Abg Rudy, "eeee hor"
Abg Rudy, "eeee hor"
Our fathers are brothers. (:
At Rex Mckenzi.
Them boys.
Today I went to Johor. I regret for going. I feel so restless today. I feel dead once again. So get ready to do things, in a dead-mode. Pizza Hut kat Johor not nice seh the service. Sucks to the max. I dont mean to all la. Only to this one staff at the one I went today. Lets not name names cause dad loves buying Pizza at that outlet, and he told me that the staff slalu amek order dier. Hoho. Wth.
Yay!Tomorrow is Friday, the day I've been waiting since Sunday. At last the weekends are here!Boleh lah boleh, berjumpa Saifudin....! Haha. Haiz, another day tomorrow at work. Nevermind lah. Work okay per. Dapat duet. Tapi.... aku malas lah, how eh? :D I cant wait for Raya and Chalet and Our 20th, and next year and my birthday, and our 2nd and next year again, and next year again. Hohoohoo.
Ape yg aku merepek ni Ya Tuhanku?? OH, lupe. Kn tgh feeling dead. So, tgh mati daaaaalam iman la ni. Wth.

0 comments:
Post a Comment