Saturday, September 27, 2008

Argh.Im so super furious diary!


I cant sleep ytd night. I hate when Im an insomniac.


EH, AM I USING THE CORRECT VOCAB?


I cant sleep siak. I toss and turn. Turn the table, put my hands up in the air, go toilet, brush my teeth again and again.. But I still cant put myself to dream!



Then when I fall asleep, I didnt feel like sleeping at all!! I felt dead. No sweetdreams. Very very tired ok kalau tido tk nyenyak. Must be the bloody blood squeeeezing themselves out from my bodehhh lah. Haiiiya!




Then today hor, I woken up by my nenek. She scares the hell out of me,


donoe what she zikir or bual ape ntah, TEPII TINGKAP BILEK AKU! Mak ngkao.. Terkejot aku bile bukak mate. Astaughfirullah hal azim.



And that was like 6.20am in the morning when I only felt asleep like 4 in the morning, and the tears are falling and I wana make it worth the fight, huhu.


& after woken up, I cannot sleep back seh, until 8.05am my mate da steam kodok, tertido.. Den hor, 8.15 my alarm pulak bunyik!! Celake bin ****** very much. :(



So i forced my self to mandi lah kn. So lazy seh. So here I am now, at my workplace. Doing nothing. No life. Very boring hor my life? Tau tempeh.

Oh ya before I forget, Im very very mad today cause

  1. Tak cukop tido!
  2. Tak dapat mimpi yg best best!
  3. Kne kejot!
  4. Kene bangun pagi to work!
  5. Sakiiiit perot dok.
  6. Boyfriend aku tk abes2 type salah2 kat sms, ni paling buat aku marah!!laen kali, nak type pls tgk screen eh.
  7. Bus 188 so lembab.
  8. My body is weak, but my eyes segar bugar.
  9. Penat nyer!
  10. Eeeeeee. DARAHHHHHH-BERDARAAAAAA! haha.

Merepek seh aku.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...