
Its the 10th again diary.So fast huh?Too many things happened last month.I almost gave up.Problems became tougher to handle and feelings go online and offline at times.But syukur alhamdulillah..We're still intack.Heh.Betul ke tk ehh word tu aku pakai?
Exams are finally over.& so i got five weeks or so to enjoy.
Looking forward for chalet..The last time i spend the whole night was 19 months ago.
With bf and his gang clbrating Sab & Fyk's bdae.
Omg.Now im starting to miss the changi chalet alr.
Looking forward for chalet..The last time i spend the whole night was 19 months ago.
With bf and his gang clbrating Sab & Fyk's bdae.
Omg.Now im starting to miss the changi chalet alr.
I dont know if i can pass this acf test anot sey,
mcm tkde confident gitu especially eh the BRS qtn.
Tkpe lah, da over pn eh. no need to stress about it.
mcm tkde confident gitu especially eh the BRS qtn.
Tkpe lah, da over pn eh. no need to stress about it.
Its the 10 Ramadhan already. & this year
i so slack sia. like last year, da jarang go teraweh.
Tv nye laen, exams nye laen, work nye laen. TSK.
Tv nye laen, exams nye laen, work nye laen. TSK.
Insyallah will try my very best to rajin kn my diri to go.
But the setan2 all like influencing me not to go seh.how? Hee.
But the setan2 all like influencing me not to go seh.how? Hee.
Just now bf video called me twice,
he marah me cause i haven't mandi since yesterday.
he marah me cause i haven't mandi since yesterday.
heh.I so lazy lah diary.
Tk keluar kalau blh tknk mandi.
:o)
but now of coz la i mandi already.
I love video-calling him diary.I felt so near,
tho we're so far right now.
He's in queensway for 2 months.
He's in queensway for 2 months.
I missed him diary.I wana make it up to him.
U know something diary?
In our relationship, its HIM who always make things happend.
because of him, im still here.
I cant stay on long term relationship kinda girl.
but he make things happen..
I hurt him too much, i dont wana do it again,
but im so scared i'll eat up my own words.
but im so scared i'll eat up my own words.
Sometimes im too convincing,
But in the end... haiz, only Allah noes.
I really hope today is the starting of my
Faithful journey to Love.
Happy 19Th Month.
SAIFUDINURILYANI

0 comments:
Post a Comment