Saturday, September 27, 2008




Im so haappppyyy like a babi-halal today!
Cause today is a weekend. And, at last the bloody blood come out.
So Im not fasting for only 4 days this month. Gerek seh.

Korang tau tk? Last year, aku kene bayar 16 hari tau. Tk gerek langsong!
:D
Itu pn nk bilang eh aku? Well, people say Im friendly to the environment..
Haha, merepek.


Just now, I'm working.
But time flies by mcm lalat. So cepat.
Boyfriend pick me up today, Suzuki Swift jugak mari.
But! He's damn late. Im angry.
Cause basically I'm having cramps.
Then he macam sengaje drive so mak-bonda-ly,
My blood increase awhile, but after he reached,
It drop to the... "u know,i know" place back. Hohoho.


Yay! Tmr working again, but in the morning,
Then lepas itu ade date bersame Abg Kong ku.
Da lame sungguh tk tengok wayang seh. Ade cite ape eh yg best2?
Eh...Puase batal tk eh tgk wayang?? Huihui.
Mcm nk try je batalkn puase orang .. Hoho.

Klah, i gotta catch some sleep now.
I am super duper happy today!
I wana blog it out, but i guess it'll be over to Lj cause
Mama ku kate,
"kau tk payah nk blog blog pasal ni eh kak. nnt orang ingat kw ni bongkak"

haha.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...