Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hmm. I dont know lah. I dont know if i should continue to work or not. Come on lah, hari raya is coming up. U dont expect me to work on hari raya eve right? Im only a part timer seh. This is what i hate most about working life. Holiday tk holiday, kw tknk keje, kw kene keje.

& because of that, she spoilt my mood. I complaint it to him, and guess what? Make me more mad lah! He always make me more pening. Ask me to work, but change shift to morning. Well, the reason why i dont wana work next Saturday is because... I WANA GO GEYLANG sipaku geylang! Argh. And i want to bake him some maringue and cookies seh. Whr got time. Haizz. Stress seh aku diary.

:(
niwae, im so busy like some bumble bee nowadays. many things coming my way.
TODAY- Lafemme's iftar together at Jp.
23RD- Fyra iftar together.
27th- Geylang
1st- Hari Raya
2nd- Mama's bdae
4th- Open house at Wak's & Reena's 20th
9-11th- Class Chalet
25/26th- Bf's brother wedding.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...