Tuesday, May 05, 2009

DOWN WITH IT

I am very extremely sad because I failed to keep myself strong to overcome this sickness. I failed to tune my mind to something else when I already know I will 'start'. So I guess I couldnt be fat afterall. You guys would have already known that I am happily gaining weight before this. I reached my 'dream-weight' of 45kg after my 20th birthday. And now? I'm lazy to go weighing myself on the weighing scale again. I think I'm going to murder myself one day. Im too tired to continue my life, if this sickness is going to grow old with me. I dont want to be a weak-mother. :'( Im thankful enough I have people around me that care so much. I am sorry for being a weak daughter, mama and baba. *sadface*


On the other note, while watching Anugerah 05 on Suria ytd and today, it brings back lots of memories. I miss SYZ, alot.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...