
Today is her 5th birthday. I cant believeeee it. I saw her grow, altho I am not her mother. I saw her 'belajar tateh' times, because mama jaga her when she was turning 1. I tought her how to call me "kakak'' instead of aunty. Hehee. Now, she can pronounce my name correctly. Not Kakak Nol anymore. Now, she call me Kakak Nurrrr with so many r's at the back. She is the one and only person who can make me happy when I'm seriously not on the mood to talk to anyone. How I wished she is mine. Sometimes, I imagine she is my little sister :( She is none other than my niece. Nurallysa Qistina a.k.a Baby. :) I smsed her mom ytd night to wish her for me. Enta die paham ke tak birthday tu ape. Haha. I want to kidnap her sooon. Rindu suda mari ini. Oh dear baby, I love you so much! `Whatever lah kakak Nurrrrr she will say. :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURALLYSA QISTINA BTE RAHIME.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURALLYSA QISTINA BTE RAHIME.

0 comments:
Post a Comment