Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I didnt attend school today (again). I am feeling so old. My body ache like hell. I think this is the result of 2 weeks of sleepless nights. I had nightmare and at last I can dream! that make me wake up so many times. I hate that 4 letter word girl in my dream. I cried in my dream and I hate that dream so much. It felt so real. & expected.. (well,this isnt the first time) I carik pasal with him. I am still wondering about that dream. I dont know what to do. Haiz. Each time Miss Red comes each month, I tend to be the most emo I've been. Yesternight I cry myself to sleep reading all the sms(es) I saved in my folder. No wonder he call me "gembeng"

I feel so stupid for fighting about my stupid dream. I shall read alot of doa tonight before going to sleep.





0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...