CHALET + GOOD FRIENDS = GEREK GILER BABI
ME AND SALLY COLLECTING AIR LAUT. HEHE

ME AND SALLY COLLECTING AIR LAUT. HEHE
THE MALAM JUMAAT SPECIAL.*
*
LA FEMME AKA LAUGH EM TOGETHER (:

I miss Doctor Foong. I called him doctor because he look like one.
Only people who are stress will have uban.
And to me, I think only doctors are the most stressing profession in the world. Haha.
Ok, so merepek like that.


I really enjoy myself to the max during the chalet.
Although I have difficulties in breathing since I am seriously unstoppable with the laughing games. I laugh even the slightest thing. :) I love my La'femme. I love my ISQ.
I can't believe my classmates are fun and cool.
They are so sporting and very very menakjubkan. I really takot ok they wont enjoy the games.
La'femme, u girls did a great job. & I sayang all of you, alot!
Although I have difficulties in breathing since I am seriously unstoppable with the laughing games. I laugh even the slightest thing. :) I love my La'femme. I love my ISQ.
I can't believe my classmates are fun and cool.
They are so sporting and very very menakjubkan. I really takot ok they wont enjoy the games.
La'femme, u girls did a great job. & I sayang all of you, alot!
I miss Doctor Foong. I called him doctor because he look like one.
Only people who are stress will have uban.
And to me, I think only doctors are the most stressing profession in the world. Haha.
Ok, so merepek like that.
But really, I miss him.
I want him to be our class advisor back, pls. :(
and Miss Noraini too.I want him to be our class advisor back, pls. :(

I miss my brother, so much. :(
cant wait for 10june.
not the normal 10th of the month..
not the normal 10th of the month..
its his POP POP POP, dirrrty pop.

0 comments:
Post a Comment