I am soooo happy when he call eh. Because I deprived of his sexy wakeup voice. -_-' He told me to drink lots of water and go sleep. I couldnt get to sleep until 6am. I read my diaries. Go back to the memory lane gitu, feeling baru2 kenal dengan MSMS. Then since its Subuh, I pray and recite some surah in the qur'an. I need to talk, that's why. I know if I keep silence, that *^&$# penyakit of mine will come and haunt me. :( And when I recite some surah, the memory of my ngaji time rush to me. I really miss Uztaza Fatima. I really miss all my ngaji friends. Raida, Huda, Shikin, Alya... Cant belive all that has to end one day. I miss going ngaji. -and I mean it. :(
Yesterday work with Sophia was hell fun. She's one of the best indian girls I have. She's from India. She teach me alot of things although I started work before her. :) MSMS fetched me at cck since he has his SOC BBQ at ECP yesterday night. I miss that boy so much! I dont know why but I loveee how he treat me yesterday. Although we only gotta see each other for less than an hour, but the memory of yesterday will remain in my mind, for a long period of time. Thank you for your non-stop pampering me tayangku.
I really hope that swine flu tak affect our class chalet. I am so bloody excited for it already!
TAGS REPLY TIME
KLS: cuz, i thought that ws you in the pic!yaniee: Haha. No lah, so laen! :)
janna: agree! bcl hot nk mampos!
yaniee: Hot giler siaa. Aku suker! :D
sarahlee: omg, wats wrong with ur fone? so frustrating kan. and sad loh! hrmppph, ge service lah cik kak. =D
yaniee: taktau la, fed up seh. now I use sony ericsson, the feeling so different! :(Ni tengah collect duet nak gi service ni..heehee.
janna: i have 300 extension on my hair. i spend 200plus
dolars. now daa bukak. since its super hot. ahha.
yaniee: wah! manyaaak nyer? huahua.. I tot u buy the clip on nyer. :P
Sarahlee: hahaha, sooo cute. botak ehk! hmm, if you wan to
keep it long, curl sexy! short is brave and strong. confident. rock on! the
choice is yours love. you will still look good. =)
yaniee: heehee, i envy your's and mirr's longggg hair lah.. now every night I sikat my hairto make sure they grow faster. heehee.
gegerl: Short hair lawa!
yaniee: iye ke? :D tapi saye jealous tgk rambot orang panjang :(
gendutt!!: i prefer kau w/o any hair!!!oh yeah!shave it like britney did!!!!hahahhayaniee: ah ye, kau shave dulu, nnt aku shave macam britney! :D
haha.
naddya: haha! a'ah lah seyy.. dat opah lah keeps me takot all the time. imagine yg mrepek2 sume psl opah tu sey. haiyooo!
yaniee: heeheee, same lor! seram seh.Lynn Forever: yaniee!!i terjumpe ur blog bile bloghop...suke tgk gambar2 u..stay strong aite..yaniee: hey! which lynn are u? :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment