I'm so happy because I am still here to be with you on your birthday. Im happy spending the whole of your last day of being a 21-ian with you. I am happy and I am feeling like its as if my birthday. Haha! Wishing you health and wealth, and may Allah bless you in everyway dear. Thanks for still being the best of the best. ILY, so much. More updates on yesterday soon okie. I have to rush to school now. Chiiows. Ya, I ammmm going to school. Terkejot tak?? :)
HAPPY 22ND MSMS. <3
I'm so happy because I am still here to be with you on your birthday. Im happy spending the whole of your last day of being a 21-ian with you. I am happy and I am feeling like its as if my birthday. Haha! Wishing you health and wealth, and may Allah bless you in everyway dear. Thanks for still being the best of the best. ILY, so much. More updates on yesterday soon okie. I have to rush to school now. Chiiows. Ya, I ammmm going to school. Terkejot tak?? :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment