This coming september, it would have been his ORD. 2 years already, huh? Its been so long. I missed looking at him in army uniforms. I miss fetching him at Pasir Ris every Friday night. His 3 months Tekong life has really changed us. It test our patience and test our moral. EH? Am I using the correct word or not eh? Haha. Wadever it is, Im thankful he found his 'dreamjob' right now. Well, for now. He aimed to stay in this line (SPECIAL OPERATION COMMAND POLICE OFFICER) for over the next 10years. Cheh. Fikiran jauh pe. But, ok la, good pay, good job, great schedule. I also love looking at him in his Police uniforms. I dont know why but I am highly derived when looking at guys in uniforms. Heh heh.
So hot hor singapore nowadays.
-__________________-''
Btw, ape angin enta semalam at work suddenly he sms me "u, nak tgk liverpool vs sg?" Hehe. Aku ni bukan la diehard liverpool fan, but.. i find it romantic when he wants to bring me there because I know he is a giler-liverpool supporter. :) I told my dad,& i think baba is jealous. Hehe. :P but not confirm yet lor if we can go. Since he is changing his timetable again. Haiyerr. Suke main2 kan perasaan aku tau ni anak.
0 comments:
Post a Comment