My weekends are always suck-ening. I missed watching bf play soccer and meet my gfs. :( Working on weekends only arn't fun when u have friends who are only free during the weekends okayy. Sat was normal, out to work on the afternoon, and home by 1015pm. Didnt know why my mood was down to the graveyard giler babi punye on that day. Carik pasal with him likeee so many times. Kesian Saifudin. Nasib baek aku dapat matair macam die. Kalau dengan orang laen, aku da kene buno agaknye. Haiz, nak cakap sorry pn tak gune lah yanie. Aku tau kau akan buat lagi next month time uzo. Tsk. Fed up aku dengan aku!
*
Sunday after work, he fetch me. Padehal die tau aku tgh not in the mood to lovey dovey. That is why I think My Saifudin is the best of them all. He never gives up! Nomatter how bad I treat him :( he will pujok me until we are back to OK. Im just scared if this will go on, he will give up on me one fine day later :-( which I hope not lah. Haiz. Im so stupid. WAIT! I think Im more than that. :'(
*
He send me to Plaza Sing to meet my girlfriend which has lost a tons of weight from the last time I saw her. Dgn tak sengaje-nye, we wore the same color, unexpectedly! :) Its a grey-sunday huh.. Hehe. So we walked all the way to Town. I missed girl-outing siak. Serious shit.
*
So me & Fyra went to have lunch over at Ayam Penyet Ria @ Lucky Plaza. Tak kenyang langsong makan kat sane. Mahal plak tu. Tapi takpe, skali skale.. After that we went over to visit my richgirl lalalalala who is working now, without the parents knowing! Haha. Cute gile itu anak. She is so rich lor. Want money, just ask from her dad, then get. So easy. But she still want more. Haha. Siow tingtong tingtong tingtong. She is working alone. So me & Fyra hang out with her for arn 2 hours. Too coincidence we wore the same color. Its a so grey sinful sunday. Nyehahaha. Her shop got sell vibrator which cost 200bux. That made us three lil hornies wana try it on the fitting room! Haha. Fyra tk abes2 nan threesome die. Naughty girl. But we didnt try la of coz. We only feel the vibration on our bare hands. :P Most of the things sold there cost 50$ and above. gerek siak her job. If got vacancy I also want. Work alone only. Gaji and atmosphere also fun. I bought something there. Which is the cheeaaapest of them all. Me & my cheapskate perangai! Its a chuppa chup lolli. Usually at kedai mamak jual 30cent kan. There sell 75cent ok! Bcoz from what I know, its made from Barcellona! Mak ai..
*
Me & Fyra went to chill at Mc Cafe and McD after that. At night, when fyra's hunk came to take her away from me, my hunk also take me away. Chilax with him, talk things out. Rempit home sweet home alabama. Now, aku da menyesal giler babi pasal asek carik pasal only with him because rindu sudah membare, and this week training week dierrr, tak boleh jumperr. Eh?! Macam rhyming jer. Haiyeerrr. Stupid cupid.
0 comments:
Post a Comment