30 May 09, 01:33gendutt: oh dut!!aq syg korg
jgak!!hee!!blog for us??cool ****!*yaniee: Hohoho. aku sayang krg lebih!
29 May 09, 19:45mirrj: tell epul that you're not scared of
water and you can bathe him. confirm zoook he'll marry you hahha*yaniee: Hahaha! Okk, i will try it today. hehehe.
29 May 09, 19:43mirrj: ok time to pakai bedak pat ketiak
di dalam bilik mama baba pulak. see what sign they'll put at door!*yaniee: I tried before, but not baba and mama yang marah, but
Aiman. I think he really hates to see bedak jato at lantai. LOL.
29 May 09, 11:02Aiman: hi tagged*yaniee: haha. hello dugong.
28 May 09, 23:24nuraisah: hahah. the new rule is so
cuteee! hahaha.*yaniee: LOL. Geram je tgk tu rule. :D
28 May 09, 15:30heyyYannie: salon tht u can recommemnd?
thx sweets.28 May 09, 15:30heyyYannie: just a passerby here, can i ask
how do u maintain that shiny gorgeous hair of urs? or any specific*yaniee: Hey, I use mix shampoos. Somedays I use pantene and
some days I use clear. I dont go to saloons that often anw. :)
28 May 09, 14:04Be-Cheapshopaholic: Visit my website for clothings at
affordable price!!All below $15!!*yaniee: checked them out!will buy if im interested.thks
for taggin!*yaniee: haha. tu action je, tk begerak pn. :D
27 May 09, 02:15KLS: alamak, wedding pic mcm kenal je.
=(*yaniee: ohh, alamak kenangan terindah. Sorry eh i post that pic.26 May 09, 20:43filanaomi:
elo kak!Thx for the comment sis haha takpe la i don"t want to enter anugerah
hehe shy lol takot*yaniee: haha. ape je nak shy. u got the voice la beb. confirm
your kengkawan akan support u. :D try singapore idol plak ah. . still got time
ni. .hehe
26 May 09, 12:54janna: ahah. asal semuanye grey?
ahah.*yaniee: ahaha. tu la, unexpected seh, ini dinamekan takdir..
hehe
26 May 09, 01:38allysiakecik: haiyoo yanie.Ini kecik la.I
wanne private my blog itu pasal. hehs. sorry lupe u put my name as
kecik
*yaniee: hehe. invite me! invite me! pinqoriko@hotmail.com.25 May 09, 23:37sarahlee: great to see fyra back! =D thumbs up. i love the
threesome part. hahaha.*yaniee: aww. yep yep. at last we got time for each other
again. :D i also love the threesome part. nyehehe.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment