Thursday, May 07, 2009

QUE CHALET CHALET `


Yahooo. Today is the day. My class organized a chalet at downtown east today till Sat! :) Congrats ISQ. Me likeee it. :) So I'm probably goina abandon you lil blogger.


Yesterday, I was absent from school again. Actually semalam aku da ok, da boleh berbual and jalan-jalan but until now, I feel freaking pain whenever I eat, its like I can feel the food going in my stomach. Its soo pain I tell you! & I'm always h.u.n.g.r.y. How to eat like this? Haizzz. Eat porridge also sakit siak. Haiz. Eh, siak kembali lagi? Haha. Siak tu kan penjage mesjid?

Anw anw anw, semalam.... Waduh. I think I fall in love with S.A again after watching Anugerah yesterday! Waduh, kok sekarang dia udah ngak comel kek dulu yaaaa??? I was screaming and shouting when I saw him. I think I Gilabayang already. Haha.

Yesterday after watching 'ciku' and Abg Azmir ku.. Haha! Siap siap go IMM with Abg Azmir-clone ku. Haha again. Took my pay, and hang out with dearest Sophia awhile. I love Jennet and Sophia alot!! They rock my sock, although I never wear sock. Then go shopping! Tapi mate gua merah je ah. Tak suker siak pegi shopping ade orang control. Benchiiiiiii skali! :( I only bought this pink cute woman shaver (haha, i know, so tidak patot bilang satu dunia..but well...), my forever mencari-cari Mabelline Concealor and that cotton on dress and.....pay my bills -_____- I want to buy manyak benda, but must control. Haiz. How I wished I can get a bigger pay :(


this is sophia.
and this is Jennet.


Today, Im finally going school. For a pathetic ONE DAY for this week. This one also, I think I'm skipping my S&W. Hoho.

Me love you Abg Din Bulu ku!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...