My head is like a spinning wheel right now.I am idea-less on what to do on his birthday.
Me, being a boring and useless girlfriend, have to die die work eventho its his birthday.
His birthday falls on a Monday. I'v been thinking of skipping class, but my attendance rabak giler. So I am still deciding. I want to bring him to Marina Keppel.. but i dont have license, and
my encik abang dont like to 'main langgar the road' type of guy. SO I have to start reading the map likeeee right now -____-" then perhaps,
To Carosel for dinner ala ala kahwin. Haha.
& Im still deciding on what to get him sia. Sunggo last minute already!
Chhhheeeelaka melaka!
I really hope this time the CD will work. Argh.2nd time is always not that nice as the 1st. :(
*
*
*
*
what ever it is, i really want him to enjoyssssss his birthday this year like I did. :((
I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD SAIFUDIN.
I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD SAIFUDIN.


0 comments:
Post a Comment