18.05.2009
18.05.2008
18.05. 2007Its his third birthday we celebrate together.
*
I'm super happy everytime the calendar strike 1805 because its the only time I will get stress on what to buy and plan the day for him. This year, we celebrate one day before because his birthday falls on a Monday. It was a very simple celebration. We head over to Marina Barrage. Its our first time there! Haha. Kentaler eh kite. Last year was the cable car ride. Initially I planned to treat him on a sky dining course, but my brother told me the food there is tak halal and not worth it. Aku stress giler ok nak bawak die makan mane. In the end, we only have lunch over at a Delifrance on the north outlet. After that we proceed to Marina Barrage. Spend arn 2 hours there. Actually wanted to ask him to bring me to Marina @ Keppel Bay (eh, like my birthday only hor), but we cannot find a way there despite of me stressing over the Singapore Map :( I am stupid at reading maps, pls.
*
*
On his birthday itself, I met him after school. Bought him a coffee bean's Mudpie and blow the candle under my block. He un-wrap his present, and luckily the size cantik ah. I got him springfield flipflops. :) After eating the cake, I got up and changed. We have dinner over at Pizza Hut Lot 1. Gosh, the people arn seems so strange. I miss the environment. Where has everyone gone to? I was super full before I even take my 2nd slice of pizza. We had the Hutt's Couples Delight Meal. Half bbq chicken half black peper chicken. 6pc drumlets and garlic bread. After dinner he walk me home. I enjoy both 17 and 18 May with you. I hope u enjoy your birthday this year Abg Tua.
*
*
I'm going on a holiday again this coming June.
I cant wait. I cant wait. I cant wait. Because I can sense the smelllalalalala of the sea and sands and rocks and rock bottom and more fooooooood!!! :D
I cant wait. I cant wait. I cant wait. Because I can sense the smelllalalalala of the sea and sands and rocks and rock bottom and more fooooooood!!! :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment