Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Love My Nenek.

Right now both my grannies are here to stay in for the weekends. I love my grannies. I feel like quitting work soon.

*
I want to go bali and phuket and rome and australia.
I want to visit Bina Ummah again coz I miss Dedey and Yeni.
I want to go Golden View Karaoke Launch.
I want to get my pay now.
I want to buy a new school bag.
I want to change my hair style.
I want to dye my hair pink.
*
*
I love mama.
I love baba.
I love Amin.
I love Aiman.
I love Khadijah.



I love Nenek cck.
I love Nenek yishun.
I love my cousins.
I love my uncles.
I love my aunties.
I love my primary school friends.
I love my secondary school friends.
I love my Pizza Hut friends.
I love my Ntuc Income friends.
I love my New Maternity friends.
I love my ISQ friends.
I love my daily superyanie-supreme readers.
I love my nieces.
I love my nephews.
I love my boyfriends' friends.
I love la'femme.
I love Syz.
I love Reehanad. (reena. hana. nad)
I love Muhammad Saifudin's family,
I love Siti Nurshahida.
I love MSMS.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...