Monday, November 03, 2008

011108, 021108


Friday
School was normal, had fun & laughters. At times, I feel that I go to school for having fun with friends, not to study cause this semester, the subject not fun. After school, rush home cause have to work in the evening. Yes, my work is only on weekends. FRI&SAT starts at 5pm and SUN at 10am. So for those who wana date me, jangan lah pilih on weekends pls. :) After work, boyfriend fetch me. No one was at home, I, the pengechut girl, dont wana go home until my family reach. So bf and me rounding2 carik makan kt cck. End up at cck park. Bukan romen ehk! Makan makan okay..
Saturday
I asked Irene to change time with me cause nk anta the pengantin baru off at night. Boyfriend aku nye abg lah. Drg nk gi honeymoon. Best kn. So i worked in the morning. 10-2. After work, went home to change cause dad say I look like a clown when i wear the stockings, -_-''
I go home straight after work. I had serious trouble trying to figure out what to wear. I need to go shopping soon. Closet aku da boring. End up with a matching with what bf wears. He fetch me right under my blk. :) and I seriously love the way he 'nk terperanjat kn aku-tapi tk menjadi', hoho. We took 300 to interchange, take train to yishun and take bus 858 to airport.
But the bus terlepas so we took the cab. $30 wasted. Abg Ijan & kak shirin checked in at 8.15pm.
Mom called me saying that she's going Night Safari to layankn Aiman since he finished his PSLE already, and asked if I wana join. I jumped in excitedness and told bf and bf's sis abt it. We anta boyfriend's makcik home first, then went separate ways with his parent and siblings. Actual plan was to have dinner with his family again~ :) this time without the pengantin baru lor. Skali Night Safari memanggil.
So boyfriend drove me to Night Safari. Halloween night last day, wad do you expect? Full packed siol carpark, we only got a parking slot almost 20minutes after pusing pusing around the carpark. Amin amek me at the entrance and boyfriend come along! :) Im the happiest girl on earth on that day siak. Then he salam my mom and go toilet since die danak terkucil. Hoho. Then we go tgk2 all the hantu bedek and got some yg seriously seram2 wan siak. So we dont miss the opportunity and amek lah gmbr2 with them. I upload already in my multiply.
Then I kcw2 Amin lah if we cn go in free anot since today last day siak. Then he carik this kakak, and guess what?!
WE GOT IN FOR FREE!
Baek or what? ;D Its boyfriends' first time in, and my 3rd time in. But we dont take the tram lah since its jampacked with tourist from India mostly. So we walk and walk, and walk... skali when we reach to the suspension bridge, got this hantu cine macam siak.
He jumped out of no where infront of my mom siak! Nasib mak aku tkde heart attack. Kalau skali tkpe, die da jump... when my mom scream, he JUMPED again. This time right infront of my mom's face !! Tapi, ni kali... aku yg pekik! & bf, and my bros tukang ketawe kn. Mcm cb. Geram aku. Then we walk again. Then got mummy suddenly come out from this blakang pokok sia, like omg freaking me out like mad. No words cn describe my Saturday 01.11.08. At the end of the day, boyfriend sends us home cause dad didnt come along with us. Biase lah Sat is my dad's badminton day with his brothers. I love the way boyfriend bye2 me when I tutop the pintu kerete. His smile wrap up the whole enjoyable Sat I have with him.
Sunday
Worked in the morning again. 10-2. After work, got date with Mr boyfriend again! This time he pujok me to watch him play soccer. He keep on sending smses while Im at work. "U, kalau Hana pergi, u pergi k? u pn da lame tk tengok me maen bola.." I dont wana go if I dont have friend. Cause he told me that this match ade byk matrep. So in the end, he told me Hana's going. So I go home first to change cause I dont wana wear skirt to his match. Mcm tk appropriate gitu nk gi tgk bola abeh pakai macam office wear kn? Hoho.
Boyfriend fetch me and send me home to change and give me only 30 minutes to siap. I dont know how I did it. But I was on time on that day! Surprisingly, hehe. Then we fetch Fik, Hana and Alep at Yishun's Shell. Reached Geylang field arn 4.30pm. It was drizzling. Eee. I hate that place. Pagi2 pn ade pelacoh eh? eeeyuw. Cheapos.
In the end, the match was postponed. So Me,Boyfriend,Hana,Taufik and Alep went to Beach Road to makan. I always loved the Nasi Ayam Penyet there. Nice like hell the chicken. :) after eat, we send the 3 of them to Bukit Panjang cause they got dekor. After sending them, we lepak at cck first to have our romance talk then head home. Now, I've got to wait till Friday to meet my lovely charming boyfriend again. Say Boo! to weekdays.

Monday; TODATE.

I got period yesternight when I reached home. & i cant sleep the whole night so I dint attend school today. I was bedridden and very extremly weak like org tua like that. I hate period cramps. Panadol pulak da abes. Family went to johor today and leave me home alone. I hate it when I have to stay home alone when IM SICK! I slept after I take a shower at 7am cause I tot of kuat kn semangat to just attend school lah. But Im too weak lah. Woke up arn 12pm to find food. NO FOOD. So just makan roti with tuna. Family reached home close to 2pm and bring back Pizza. So now, my home smells of pepperoni and cheese.

( this post is fully editted on 11.10pm )

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...