Saturday, November 01, 2008

Before I get married, I want to....
  1. Learn how to cook.
  2. Learn how to sew kain yg koyak, in case bakal suami aku tu
    suke ber-silat mcm pendekar bujang lapok.
  3. Go to ALL parks in singapore.Mcm fun gitu.Maybe starting from today;dated Nov 1st. Every month, 1 park in singapore.
  4. Blaja untuk give and take.
  5. Taekwando lessons incase bakal suami kaki bantai.
  6. Counselling sessions incase aku takleh accept stress.
  7. Be more humble and rendah diri, tknk hidong tinggi.
  8. Collect money banyak2 incase bakal suami case suke buang duit tk tentu pasal.
  9. Minom byk tongkat ali, jadi boleh dpt byk baby.
  10. Tgk wayang sepuas puas nye, nnt da kawin tkya nk gi buang duet. Beli je dvd cetak rompak, tgk kt rumah sudaaa. hOhO.

This is only some of them. I so wana be prepare early.

Best seh kalau boleh kahwin mude.
:(

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...