Rules & Regulations
1. do the following without complain.
2. choose 5 person after you have completed yours.
3. leave a tagged on the person to tell she/he have been tagged.
so, lets get down to business baby! =)
Favourite Colour: I love blue. Those kind of blue that has this magical feeling when u look at it, aah, macam ocean blue like that.
Favourite Food: I love butter prawn. Or anything that contains Prawn! Ahhh. :D
Favourite Movie: Parent Trap & Army Daze. This is the two vcds at home I never get bored watching again & again.
Favourite Sport: Captain Ball is fun. But i love cycling at east coast park.
Favourite Day of The Week: Wednesday, dont ask me why! :D
Favourite Ice Cream: Chocolate!
Favourite TV Show: Indonesian Drama, geram2 pon suke tengok, best la!
Current Mood: Down, and feel like being independent.
Current Taste: Waffle Crisp. Slurrp.
Current Clothes: Tees and Short.
Current Desktop: Photofunia editted pic of Me & him.
Current toe nail colour: I dont paint nails, anymore. Hoho.
Current Time: 14.24Hrs
Current Annoyance: Phone is in offline mode, but i cant stop looking at it. Argh.
Current Thoughts: How am I goina run away when he waits for me later after work.
First Best Friend: Siti Zahrah.
First Crush: Justin Timberlake, forever. :)
First Movie: Army Daze!! :D
First Lie: Cant remember siak. :D
First Music: Oops I did it again. Haha. Cant remember!
Last Ciggarette: Viceroy Menthol Light on 9 Nov 08.
Last Drink: Sky Juice.
Last Car Ride: Dads car, to Nenek's.
Last Crush: Theo Walcott. Eh, hot eh die tu. Ya Allah.
Last VCD played: Ah Long Pte Ltd.
Have u date one of your best friends: Uh huh.
Have you ever Break the Law: Hmm, yes. Heh heh.
Have you Been Arrested: Ya! For not tapping at Bukit Batok Mrt Station. Nearly kena police case siaa. Last 4 years. Those Minahrep years, hehe.
Have you ever skinny deep: Noooo.
Have you ever kissed someone you didnt know: Erm. Guess so.
5 luckiest people: it's your turn honey bunny! =)
1) no
2) copy
3) and
4) paste
5) already
So sape2 yg nak buat, sile kan. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment