LIKE OH MY GOD, LOR. HAHAHAHA.
malas gua mahu layan ni semua.
and by the way..
This 2 little princesses were at my place today.
i love it lor the feeling, since Im seriously in need of nieces and nephews theraphy.
& I just loved to see this two makcik gado.
Haiya. Small little things also want to fight u know.
So cute. & I love them so much.
And ape lah gune nye Kakak Nol
Kalau tk merosak kan budak budak.. Lol.
This is NurAllysa Qistina.
I called her BABY, cause mom looked after her when she was a baby.
And its a habit already to call her that tho now, she is so not a baby anymore. ;)
Oh and she got boyfriend now!
Dulu cakap name boyfriend die Justin. Now da tukar, Nicholas.
Woahh. Kancang seh. Hehe.
& she's scared of my Abg Din.
She called him '' monster ''.
Everytime see his picture either at my room or hp,
She'll shrieked
" eeeee, tak malu eh ade boyfrieeennndddd??!"
Haha.






And this is her very close cousin.
(their mom are sisters, who is my kakak sedare rapat)
Her name is Nurul Anneisha.
She's going to be Primary 1 next year. Like Omg lor.
She's the first ever niece in the Lee family.
And of course, she very very manja.
Angelica of the family. Hoho.





Haha, I love make-uping for my nieces.
I dont know eh if their mom finds out, matiiii aku. Heehee.
I really want a small sister so bad.
Haizz. Sometimes how I wished Khadijah is still alive.
She's always in my prayers. Al-fateha.
----
Oh, did I ever tell u that Im a policeman daughter,
a policeman girlfriend, a policeman cousins' and a policeman's nieces'??? lol.
malas gua mahu layan ni semua.
and by the way..
This 2 little princesses were at my place today.
i love it lor the feeling, since Im seriously in need of nieces and nephews theraphy.
& I just loved to see this two makcik gado.
Haiya. Small little things also want to fight u know.
So cute. & I love them so much.
And ape lah gune nye Kakak Nol
Kalau tk merosak kan budak budak.. Lol.
This is NurAllysa Qistina.
I called her BABY, cause mom looked after her when she was a baby.
And its a habit already to call her that tho now, she is so not a baby anymore. ;)
Oh and she got boyfriend now!
Dulu cakap name boyfriend die Justin. Now da tukar, Nicholas.
Woahh. Kancang seh. Hehe.
& she's scared of my Abg Din.
She called him '' monster ''.
Everytime see his picture either at my room or hp,
She'll shrieked
" eeeee, tak malu eh ade boyfrieeennndddd??!"
Haha.






And this is her very close cousin.
(their mom are sisters, who is my kakak sedare rapat)
Her name is Nurul Anneisha.
She's going to be Primary 1 next year. Like Omg lor.
She's the first ever niece in the Lee family.
And of course, she very very manja.
Angelica of the family. Hoho.





Haha, I love make-uping for my nieces.
I dont know eh if their mom finds out, matiiii aku. Heehee.
I really want a small sister so bad.
Haizz. Sometimes how I wished Khadijah is still alive.
She's always in my prayers. Al-fateha.
----
Oh, did I ever tell u that Im a policeman daughter,
a policeman girlfriend, a policeman cousins' and a policeman's nieces'??? lol.

0 comments:
Post a Comment