Nothing can beat the feeling of being loved. & loving him is such a blissful moment. He's different from the past guys. He's so much better than any guy that entered my life. But he pampered me just too much for me to let him go when its time to call it a day.
Today is MONDAY. & its not a bad monday, but its a great one cause... He's here with me. Alhamdulillah. His basic course has ended. So no more camp nights and super bored weekdays for us, insyallah.
10th. My favourite number, His favourite number. OUR FAVOURITE NO. This is so 'beri the lovin each other' day for me. Well , honestly.. I can feel the super fucking different in us after the day his brother got married. After that day, we're much more closer and he treats me differently. Mcm more rapat gitu, I likeee. And we seldom have our fights and royal-rumble moments. Kalau ade pn, sikit2 je la. Not those bigg issues. Its way too different now, and I seriously want this to go on and on and on like the song 'My Heart will go on..' :D
We had a great weekend, and even today. Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah. We went to many places today. Too bad its raining the whole day that our 'PLAN A' was cancel that is to have a picnic at either ecp or pasir ris park or botanical garden. Heehee. So we went to PLAN B to hv indoor activities. Best ! Best !
Activity 1;
Have breakfast at Yishun's Ljs. So cheapo and lazato! Texas chicken, I love you lah sayang. I will get u again anytime soon. 

Activity 2;
Karaoke in the car while otw to pasir ris, bedok and all the place we go. I love all his jiwang songs.
Activity 3;
Bowling at E!Hub. Our first bowling sessions. I think its going to be my last. I dont know hw to throw the ball, then he teach me anyhow only sia. Then at last he win. Tk fair kn? Hmm. Its been a while since I enjoy this kind of moment. ;)

Activity 4;
DVD hunting at Tampines Mall. In the end he got his "Mr & Mrs Smith" dvd, and he got me "New York Minute''. I love Marykate & Ashley. So hot so hot! I donnoe why he like to buang duet to movies and dvds. Haiz. Kn best kalau shopping baju. Heehee.
Activity 5;
Bought my apple bottom jeans boots with the furrrrr at Pasir Ris interchange, At last lor! After a months of waiting.. Hoho
Activity 6;
Towning. Cineleisure. Watch Ah-long pte ltd at E-Max, gerek siak. We missed Ah Long when its on the cinemas. SO we catch it together at this movie room at Cine Level 9. Cheap only ; $15. :)
Activity 7;
Late lunch at Esteller 79. I love love the Chicken Noodle and The selfish soup. Haha. I love the soup. Bf also loves it. Then i kasi abes sendiri. So i call it the Selfish Soup, cause once u taste it, you wont wana share it. Heehee.
Activity ends not long after that. I love love love today syg. Something happened that make me laugh inside my heart. & he just sms me " u jangan nk blog psl tadi tu ehk! " when I told him I'm online. Heeheehee. I cant stand it. I'm laughing like orang tk siuman sorang2 pat rumah ni. Saifudin is so funny nowadays.
.jpg)


SELALU UNTUK SELAMANYA.
- 100207 ETERNITY
.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment