Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today is wednesday, and its my favourite day of all days. Dont ask me why. I just love it, maybe cause school ends early today and tomorrow will be starting my day at 10am, and not the normal 8am. Best or what?

Boyfriend's working today. But not tomorrow and Friday. Seronok seh he start working already. One day work, two days off. But he told me he still have one or two more courses to go. Argh, like whatever. Hmm, makin tk banyak gi sekolah lah nampak nampak nye. Im in need of a motivator who can influence me to come school every single day. :B

Today Im goina watch Madagadsca, again. This time with dearest family. Dad got free tickets lah tu pasal. I just watched it last week with boyfriend at Bugis. Yes, last Wednesday. (: Told u I just loved Wednesdays, and oh ya. Sats and Suns too! IF IM NOT WORKING LAH.

Hmm, talking of which. I think Im going to quit my job soon. I still love my job & my work place. Its just that I need to find something much more interesting in life. I think life is getting plain and boring for my case. I need to work in some cooler places. LOL.

I wana get a bronze golden tanned, and I wana grow my hair long and dye it pink and dark blonde. I want to quit school, and I wana start working. Maybe as a customer service in some banks in Singapore besides DBS cause I dont wana get retrenched. I wana be a great girlfriend who understands her boyfriend and is nice to everyone around. I wana go shopping and spend all my money, but the money just wont stop coming in. Hmm. Then I wana buy a car for my boyfriend. Any sports car will do, those with the open-air kinda cars. Then I wana get married. Yes, married with my boyfriend of course. Let the wedding be somewhere cool. Sentosa beach will be fine. The pavillion will be the place. I'll get liveband to do some performances, and then there'll be red and white and purple roses lying around. All are invited to our wedding. Even you, yes, you dear readers. You'll each get a photo of us with a THANK YOU FOR COMING note written behind it. Few months after that I'll get pregnant, and 9 months soon after, a beautiful baby girl was born, and she was the princess of our family. I will be a full time housewife by then. I dont want maids or my mother to take care of my baby. I wana raise my own child. My style. Not that I dont trust my mother, but I want to start to be independent. We'll live on our own house. A private estate house at Pasir Ris.


Omg, I dont have any idea what the hell am I typing this all for. Hmm, perasaaning perhaps?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...