Friday, November 07, 2008

Girls Night Out.


Thanks girls for the wonderblast outing yesterday!
I seriously had uber fun. Lets do this more often. Hilang stress,
and boleh aku un-halal kn diri ku slalu2. Heh heh.

(more pictures here)


We had dinner together at Funan.
Then we lepak outside the supreme court.
We head home arn 10plus. I really enjoy myself tho im worn out by then.Hoho.
I love you girls!

Dec (upcoming events) plans.
- picnic at botanical garden
- sentosa?
-shesha
-shopping spree!

So now, all i have to do is close my eyes and semunyik kan my atm.
So that I can start saving for the so exciting plans.
(:
& I wana shout out a biggggg 12th Birthday to my little fat brother, AHMAD AIMANUDDIN BIN ALADDIN.

"happy birthday little boy,not! You're all grown up already.Much more bigger than me. im so jealous of you so u better take care. i might murder you soon cause nowadays you're taking all the parent's attention. Take care of the new hamster abg amin got you. Be a good boy and study hard2 and be a good son to mama and baba. I love you brother."




WAIT!
Weekend freedom?
Yes, i can smell it coming.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...