Saturday, November 22, 2008

List of things I think I should do before 2009.

  1. Clear the thoughts of past boyfriends in the head.
  2. Trust my boyfriend.
  3. Make a Standard Charted savings account incase someone proposed. :D
  4. Picnic with girlfriends.
  5. Holiday with families.
  6. Learn cooking. Gawwd.
  7. Stop lieing.
  8. Make everyone around me happy.
  9. Enjoy each day as if its my last.
  10. Love more people.
  11. Make more friends.
  12. Change job. Hoho.
  13. Try to stay in Ite Bishan until 2010. Gawwd, I always feel like Im goina stop half-way.
  14. Time management course.
  15. 45Kg before turning 20, please.
  16. Learn something I've never done before. Flying fox? Mindscafe games? :)
  17. I want to play MAFIA. Anyone?
  18. Love my self first before others.
  19. Try not to be stingy to spending money. But how leh!! I need to save! :(
  20. Start shopping for NEW CLOTHES!! Ahhh, see, I cant save money.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...