GOT TAGGED BY THE MISS JAMBU-NADDYA-BATU. EH, I MEAN MISS JAMBUBATU-NADDYA. HEEHEE. :) JANGAN MARA YER, MENTANG2 DA NK KAT 20 SEN. WOOPS. :D
I cant cut and paste this ok.
So mind if there's anything that I'll be missing cause
So mind if there's anything that I'll be missing cause
'mate ku ni keror sikit, confirm byk error'
Rules & Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little facts as well as state this rule clearly
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
* NO TAGS BACK! *
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little facts as well as state this rule clearly
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
* NO TAGS BACK! *
10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.
1) I am always late.
2) I must dig my ear with the metal thing everynight before sleeping.
3) I am the most laziest girl around.
4) I have good customer service manner. Haha.
6) I shave my ''jembot'' . Heehee.
3) I am the most laziest girl around.
4) I have good customer service manner. Haha.
6) I shave my ''jembot'' . Heehee.
7) I'm always sick.
8) I love shopping, and I dont care the place or brand. I go for eye-catching pricing.
9) I remember people's birthday and when its their birthdays, I will be the one who'll be over-excited to count down to 12.00am.
10) If i come to call u everytime, I will have difficulties in forgetting your cell no. cause I have a good memory in remembering people's hp number. Haha.
9) I remember people's birthday and when its their birthdays, I will be the one who'll be over-excited to count down to 12.00am.
10) If i come to call u everytime, I will have difficulties in forgetting your cell no. cause I have a good memory in remembering people's hp number. Haha.
Ok,now 10 people tagged
ok specially for this entry, i will then
edit my template for the moment. I will allow copy and paste. Amacam? Jangan
tk buat k. Hehe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment