Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I feel so down right now,
and I feel shitty like a shit.
I dont know whats wrong with me. Maybe its one of those stupid mood swings. :(

Sometimes I wonder, am i thaaaaaaaaaat important to u? Am i still ur priority? I hate those 2 things in ur life.

Maybe, just maybe. I'm plain selfish. I dont think about you and ur interest.Haiz. Trying to understand someone is so difficult. One moment, everythings all right. Next moment, period. I dont know what to say anymore. Perhaps, I should be patient. He's the only one after all. Buruk dan baik die, aku kena terima jugak kalau aku betul2 serious.


Im losing my money. At times like this, I feel like quitting school and find a full time job.
3k per month job, anyone?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...