He's the sweetest boy I ever met. Want to know why? Let me show you. This is only some of it, the biggest and the most beautiful one, is just for me to see. Its in my wardrobe, on our 1st. He made it, all by himself. And I love it just as much as I love him. He's super sweet. :)I personally love the ''ekor-ekor'' part. Do u notice it? The drawings of the word. I love the ekor. I wonder what does it stands for, eh. Heehee.
This is how my study table looked like.
And this is what he gave me on our 1st month ;)
This one on our 2nd month (;

And then there was our 4th Months together. (; omg, i cant stop smiling.

Then, it was our 6th. Getting all serious. :)

This one on our 2nd month (;

And then there was our 4th Months together. (; omg, i cant stop smiling.

Then, it was our 6th. Getting all serious. :)
Byk dari ni. :)

Ni i dont know he did out of the blue or one of our monthsary,
i cant find any numbers here. :P

Aah, ni dier.. our 3rd months. :D


Ni i dont know he did out of the blue or one of our monthsary,
i cant find any numbers here. :P

Aah, ni dier.. our 3rd months. :D

Tekong life. Omg, cant he be any sweeter.?

Hmm, cant figure out which monthsary this one is. Heehee.

Our 10th months. aww. :)

Then there was a big, colorful giler and got picture somemore DIY
card, but I nvr take pic of it, so its not here. That one, he gave me on my birthday this year.
which is when we turned 12th Months. :)

Hmm, cant figure out which monthsary this one is. Heehee.

Our 10th months. aww. :)

Then there was a big, colorful giler and got picture somemore DIY
card, but I nvr take pic of it, so its not here. That one, he gave me on my birthday this year.
which is when we turned 12th Months. :)
This one our 14th Months.


I think this one is the most cute letter I have ever received in my entire life!
Boleh gitu kat t-shirt boleh write love letter? Heehee.
This is why I cant stop falling in love.

Our 15th Months :)
16th Months. :)


I think this one is the most cute letter I have ever received in my entire life!
Boleh gitu kat t-shirt boleh write love letter? Heehee.
This is why I cant stop falling in love.

Our 15th Months :)
16th Months. :)Da tk received surprise fooscape paper color2 at my handbag anymore.
(well, he dont give these to me hand to hand. die slalu semunyik kan pat dlm handbag aku)
Da jadi abang abang working life. Da no time to entertain his girlfriend
24/7 anymore, so what am I supposed to do?
(well, he dont give these to me hand to hand. die slalu semunyik kan pat dlm handbag aku)
Da jadi abang abang working life. Da no time to entertain his girlfriend
24/7 anymore, so what am I supposed to do?
Well, blog and blog more lor. Talk and express my feelings here.
Like deprived boyfriend like that lor.
.
.
.
.
.
DI ANTARE KITE BER-EMPAT.. SAPE YG PALING CUTE??!
FROM TOP; Nenek. Aiman. Cammy. Yanie. :)
Pls vote for your favourite contestant.




0 comments:
Post a Comment